Mission and Objectives
The research staff within the Avedisian Onanian CHSR offers expertise to support the existing health infrastructure and the development of quality health services in public and private healthcare sectors. The guiding principles of the center are to:
- Provide supervised field training in research and program development for students enrolled in the AUA Master of Public Health Program
- Serve as a venue for linkages among the Ministry of Health, humanitarian organizations, and other institutions and agencies
- Respond to request for technical assistance from local Armenian ministries and research institutes
- Support programmatic development of health services in conjunction with the Armenian ministries within the Regions
- Respond to the request for technical assistance from international organizations interested in the implementation and evaluation of health programs within the country.