- Khachadourian V, Armenian HK, Goenjian A, Demirchyan A, Petrosyan V. Recovery from Post-Earthquake Psychopathology among Survivors of the 1988 Armenian Earthquake 23 Years after the Event. Psychology and Behavioral Science International Journal 2022, 19(2):556009. DOI: 10.19080/PBSIJ.2022.19.556010
- Khachadourian V and Armenian HK. Epidemiology of Disasters and the Spitak Earthquake. In Goenjian A, Steinberg A, & Pynoos R (Eds.), Lessons Learned in Disaster Mental Health: The Earthquake in Armenia and Beyond (p. I). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press 2022.
- Grigoryan Z, McPherson R, Harutyunyan T, Truzyan N, Sahakyan S. Factors Influencing Treatment Adherence Among Drug-Sensitive Tuberculosis (DS-TB) Patients in Armenia: A Qualitative Study. 2022 Sep 1;16:2399-2408. doi: 10.2147/PPA.S370520. eCollection 2022.
- Armenian H.K. Epidemics and Mortality in the Parish Records of Diasporan Armenian Churches (1732-1982). Turpanjian College of Health Sciences, American University of Armenia. Yerevan, "Grakan Hayrenik" (Hayastan publish.), 2022. 92 pp. (book in Armenian)
- Demirchyan A, Khachadourian V., Armenian HK, Goenjian AK. The course, trajectories and predictors of depression 23 years after the 1988 Spitak earthquake in Armenia: A prospective cohort study. Psychiatry Research 2022 Jul; 313:114640. doi:10.1016/j.psychres.2022.114640. Epub 2022 May 16.
- Sankaran RS, Hekimian K, Purvis L, Sahakyan Y. Multimedia health education intervention incorporating health behavior theories for improving parental intention to vaccinate daughters against HPV in Armenia, International Journal of Health Promotion and Education. May 2022, https://doi.org/10.1080/14635240.2022.2081868
- Markosian C, Layne C, Petrosyan V, Shekherdimian S, Kennedy C, Khachadourian V. War in the COVID-19 era: Mental health concerns in Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh. International
Journal of Social Psychiatry Volume 68, Issue 3, May 2022, Pages 481-483 (epub: 2021, March 18), doi:10.1177/00207640211003940
- Hayrumyan, V., Harutyunyan, A., Torosyan, A., Grigoryan, L., Sargsyan, Z.,
Bazarchyan, A., Petrosyan, V., Dekanosidze, A., Sturua, L., Kegler, M. C. & Berg, C. J. Tobacco- related risk perceptions, social influences and public smoke- free policies in relation to smoke- free home restrictions: findings from a baseline cross- sectional survey of Armenian and Georgian adults in a community randomised trial. 2022 Feb 7;12(2):e055396. doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2021-055396.
- Atanyan A, Markosyan K, Demirchyan A, Lylozian H, Giloyan A, Kocharyan L, Harutyunyan T. Qualitative study of barriers and facilitators of health entrepreneurship in rural and semirural communities of Armenia. Rural and Remote Health 2022 Jan;22(1):6645. doi:10.22605/RRH6645. Epub 2022 Jan 18.